Capo Beach Church is hosting an open forum panel of industry professionals to guide you and your family though caregiving.
I will address questions on the challenges of care for family members. Every family situation is different, therefore the open forum is very helpful for caregivers. Here are some topics I have discussed in past.
- How to address the need of in-home care with your parents while preserving their independence
- What is best way to look for a board and care home?
- How do I keep my family member out of the hospital ?
- What are the signs of dementia, and how do I find care?
- What do I do when I suspect another family member or care giver is taking advantage of my Parents?
- My parents go to so many doctors, is this necessary?
Register for the caregiver seminar online today
or/call 949-493-2006 — childcare included
$10 fee — all proceeds go to the church
Sunday, March 29, 2015, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: Capo Beach Church, 25975 Domingo Avenue, Capistrano Beach, CA US 92624
I hope to see you there,